May 8, 2009

supported by


Turfs Up!

The Big (Bloom) Dig started yesterday at 8am and I loved every minute of it! I've posted new pictures in my photo album for you to see what I got up to, which was basically laying it all out and taking up the turf from the areas that will be dug out at the weekend.
I finished up there at 7pm and after a spot of dinner got cracking on the wood work. Most of it is cut to length now and I'll hopefully be able to start putting it all together tonight and tomorrow.
I am very excited! :)


Step 1: locate site


Step 2: measure out plot and mark out features with twine



Step 3: Grab spade and dig in

Step 4: Swap spade for fork and start making progress!



Step 5: consider running away with the circus


Step 6: think better of it and crack on

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment