Jun 4, 2009

A few of the people who popped by for tea...


Mary and I get ready for Nationwide - Wednesday June 3rd 7pm RTE1

My Nana Jean found the garden incredibly relaxing!

Pat Fitzgerald took a break from the MyPlant exhibit in the main pavillion

I'd like to say Thank you (in no particular order) to...


Javier, Anna, Jeanne, Claude, Sharon, Chris, Helen, Andriy, Sinead, Dave, Debbie, Joe, Mags, Gerry and Ger, Karol and Monica.

Janet, Albert and Dominic - brilliant Bloom neighbours and you were so generous to help me clear up! Thank you

Jer Doran, Pat White and the team at White's Agri - you've been amazing suppliers and supporters - Thank you

Pat Fitzgerald from MyPlant - With no plants there would have been no garden...Thank you for coming to my rescue!

Chad Gilmer and VAZUMO.COM - with no digger we would still be digging - Thank you

Peter Donegan - you advice and support has been invaluable - Thank you!

Paula Banks and Michelle O'Kane for your amazing photographs

Eugene Higgins for covering the story in the Irish Mail on Sunday

Fergus and Mary for the write up in the Community Voice

Everyone who popped by to say hi at the show!

Mum, Nan, Barry for letting me nick your tools and for your continued support.

A heart felt Thank you to each and everyone of you!

(If you think I might have missed someone off this list, infact if it's you I've missed - just let me know as it's not intentional)

No comments:

Post a Comment